1. What is iperUpload?
iperUpload is an application enabling you in a very simple way to send docs from your computer to your ipernity space.
- Drag and drop your files directly into iperUpload
- Organize your documents with a single right click (albums, tags, rotations, descriptions…)
-During the upload carry on surfing on the site if you wish to
We recommend that you use iperUpload when you wish to upload a large number of documents or large files.
IperUpload installs easily on any computer (Windows, Mac & Linux)
2. Installing iperUpload
Go to the iperUpload page. First, you must accept the Terms of Service then:
1 - Click on "download".
2 - In the window that appears, choose "Save to disk".
3 - Double-click on the iperUpload installation icon; at each stage, press the "Next" button and then "Start".
4 - Now it's installed, open iperUpload by double-clicking on its icon.
5 - The installation is completed! You now have to authorize iperUpload to send docs to your ipernity space.
3. Authorizing iperUpload to post to my space
Before you do anything else, log on ipernity. Then open iperUpload
1 - In the "Edit" menu, select "New Ipernity Account". Click on AUTHORIZE
2 - You will be automatically redirected to ipernity. Click on "Yes, GRANT PERMISSION"
3 - Once you've granted permission, go back to iperUpload and end the procedure by clicking on "Complete Authorization".
4. Selecting docs
To select the docs for sending, drag your docs (or an entire folder) from your computer into the iperUpload window.
You can perform preliminary operations on the docs.
- To select them all: right-click and then "Select all docs"
- For a partial selection: click on each one of the docs
5. Sharing my docs
You can set a global sharing option which will then be applied to all your future docs. To do this, open the Edit / Preferences menu.
If you prefer to work on a case by case basis, open the contextual menu by right-clicking and select "edit properties".
6. Adding my documents into an album
Select the documents to add. Then click the right mouse button and choose "Add selection to album".
7. Add Tags
You can define default tags which will be added to all your docs. To do this, go to the "Edit - Preferences" menu.
If you prefer to work on a case by case basis, open the contextual menu by right clicking and select "edit properties".
8. Is it possible to authorize other accounts in iperUpload?Yes of course! This allows you to use iperUpload with several other persons if you have only one computer in your home. What you have to do is to add a new account for each person. To do this, go to the Edit- Accounts - New account menu. Each new user must then authorize iperUpload to send docs to his or her ipernity space.
When you use iperUpload in this context, don't forget to make sure you have selected the right account.