HFF ~ A Happisburgh walk
A view over Buttermere
Nuts about Autumn
Happisburgh sea erosion defences
A Martham Mill rest
A ride on the Budapest Castle Hill Funicular
Budapest Castle Hill Funicular
HWW ~ Sailor’s lament
HFF ~ Autumn is in the air
Sea erosion at work
Autumn at Dunham Massey
Inside King’s Lynn Minster
HBM ~ King’s Lynn Minster
A walk through the park
A summer walk.
Down by the mill
Warning -Halloween is coming!
HFF ~ Time to stock up
Horsey Windpump view
Dunham Massey stag
Dunham Massey fallow deer
Picnic at West Somerton
Autumn at Strinesdale
HWW Shuttered away
Autumns fruit
All tied up!
Happisburgh Lighthouse
Dance of the dragonfly
HFF ~ The bridge in the Walks
Horsey Windpump mechanism
HWW ~ Greater spotted woodpecker.
A damp walk in prospect
HBM ~ Beach huts with seats
Ravenstone/Ashway Tunnel pool before its plunge do…
Ravenstone/Ashway Tunnel water chute.
St Marys the Virgin church, Happisburgh
HFF ~ Dovestones overflow
Happisburgh Tooth Groyne
HWW ~ Smardale Kiln
A visit to Dovestones.
Dove Stone Clough
HBM ~ At rest at Potter Heigham
Potter Heigham nightmare
Pendragon Castle
Happisburgh beach and cliffs.
See also...
Artistic Landscapes. ( Formally Fine Art Landscape Photography )
Artistic Landscapes. ( Formally Fine Art Landscape Photography )
Keywords
Authorizations, license
-
Visible by: Everyone -
All rights reserved
-
267 visits
Smardale Gill Viaduct in mono.
Another look at this fine railway viaduct as we walk down the valley.
Built in 1861 and designed by Sir Thomas Bouch for the South Durham and Lancashire Union Railway. Built by Mr Wrigg and was wide enough for a double track but never carried more than one single line. It is 90ft (27m) high and has 14 arches of 30ft span and a total length of 553ft (170m). The line was closed in 1962 and stood disused until 1992 when it was turned into a linear walk and bicycle path.
See PiP for alternative view.
Built in 1861 and designed by Sir Thomas Bouch for the South Durham and Lancashire Union Railway. Built by Mr Wrigg and was wide enough for a double track but never carried more than one single line. It is 90ft (27m) high and has 14 arches of 30ft span and a total length of 553ft (170m). The line was closed in 1962 and stood disused until 1992 when it was turned into a linear walk and bicycle path.
See PiP for alternative view.
Chris Bowness, Boarischa Krautmo, Fred Fouarge, Alexander Prolygin and 12 other people have particularly liked this photo
- Keyboard shortcuts:
Jump to top
RSS feed- Latest comments - Subscribe to the comment feeds of this photo
- ipernity © 2007-2026
- Help & Contact
|
Club news
|
About ipernity
|
History |
ipernity Club & Prices |
Guide of good conduct
Donate | Group guidelines | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Statutes | In memoria -
Facebook
X
Have a good day Gordon
Herb Riddle club has replied to TOZ clubCheers. Herb
Herb Riddle club has replied to Gudrun clubBest Wishes. Herb
Nice to see the view in the PiP again as well.
Herb Riddle club has replied to Keith Burton clubBest Wishes. Herb
Sign-in to write a comment.