Wolfgang

Wolfgang

Posted on 09/15/2008


Photo taken on August 18, 2008



See also...


Keywords

Iceland
Island
Skogar


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

263 visits

Skogar folk museum

Skogar folk museum
The museum was opened in 1949 and its first permanent building was built in 1954-55. It was enlarged in 1989-1994 and now has an area of 600 m². The museum has been the responsibility of one man, Thordur Tomasson (28/4 1921). He started the collection of the artefacts and houses of the open-air museum and has not stopped yet.

Comments