Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
Creams fleetname on LDK 382 (Photo by Eric Fielding)
Mid 1950s - The ‘Creams’ fleetname as carried on LDK 382, a Burlingham Seagull bodied AEC Regal, which was delivered to the main Yelloway fleet in 1954. Transferred to Creams in 1957 it remained as a Creams coach until sold in 1964. The Creams (Lancashire) Limited was acquired by Yelloway in 1947 and remained a separate subsidiary until 1970. From 1960 to 1970 the policy was to employ lightweight coaches in the Creams fleet replacing them after one or two summer seasons but during the earlier years heavyweight vehicles transferred from the main Yelloway fleet.