Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
Yelloway HDK 805 (Photo by Eric Fielding)
Mid 1950s - In 1951 the first under floor engined coaches were added to the Yelloway fleet which carried this style of bodywork built by the Yelloway associated company, Trans-United Coachcraft of Rochdale. There was one solitary AEC Regal IV and four Leyland Royal Tiger PSU1/15 like HDK 805 seen alongside the wall of Falinge Park in Rochdale.