Service was down this Sunday 01/07/2007 between 20:24 and 21:29. Someone tried to flood our servers by sending hundreds connection requests per second. This problem is now fixed and security has been improved. We monitor our platform 24 hours a day and do
Dear Members, Chers Membres,
ipernity's activity is growing fast. Our platform needs to be upgraded from time to time in the goal of welcoming more traffic with quality and security. Some maintenance operations have been planned on week#27 (from
Service may be unavailable this Monday between 2:30pm and 2:40pm GMT+1 due to planned maintenance operations. Thank you for your understanding.
* update * service unavailable from 2:30pm to 2:34pm - Everything is okay again.
Le service pourra être
[EN] Hello all, here are some fresh news about ipernity:
1) We are upsizing our technical platform, and everything seems to go well (fortunately ;-))
2) "groups" feature and API documentation are our priority and we are working on.
3) Translation is on
Service may be unavailable this Monday 2007-07-16 between 5:30pm and 5:45pm GMT+2 (Paris) due to planned maintenance operations. Thank you for your understanding.
* update * service unavailable from 5:32pm to 5:45pm - Platform is fully-functional again.
As you know, we are not in holidays (it's always holidays on the sunny French riviera ;-)), and we are working hard to better ipernity more and more everyday. Here are some fresh news:
- about 503 error some of you encountered one week