Essex Walks

Essex Walks

Posted on 03/01/2015


Photo taken on February 27, 2015



See also...


Keywords

Architecture
Church
Essex
St Mary
Tin Tabernacle
West Bergholt


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

279 visits

West Bergholt - St Mary

West Bergholt - St Mary
St Mary's church was designed by Sir Arthur Bloomfield and Son and dedicated on 12 August 1904. Three bays of the nave and a south aisle were built. However the church was never completed, and the back wall is still (as at 2015) covered in corrugated iron cladding - see the note.

Comments