See also...See more...
Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
Built in Germany in 1945, but launched at Hessle, and given the designation TID 174 (Tug, Inshore and Dock - the number can be seen on the stripe at the top of the funnel), the Bonchurch now resides on the Sankey Canal at the Fiddlers Ferry Yatch Haven.
FrigateRN has particularly liked this photo