See also...
Keywords
Authorizations, license
-
Visible by: Everyone -
All rights reserved
-
59 visits
this photo by zardoz


Le bâtiment date 1914, il fut construit à l'initiative de Frano Bulic sur les plans de deux architectes autrichiens, A. Kierstein et F. Ohman, qui lui donnèrent pour l'extérieur un plan rappelant le palais de Dioclétien.
Translate into English
- Keyboard shortcuts:
Jump to top
RSS feed- Latest comments - Subscribe to the comment feeds of this photo
- ipernity © 2007-2025
- Help & Contact
|
Club news
|
About ipernity
|
History |
ipernity Club & Prices |
Guide of good conduct
Donate | Group guidelines | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Statutes | In memoria -
Facebook
Twitter
Sign-in to write a comment.