Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
- Photo replaced on August 20, 2016
EiiR Phone Box, Trago Mills, Liverton, Newton Abbot 17 August 2016
An Elizabethan phone box at Trago Mills. Unusually, the rear is facing outwards, displaying the foundry mark of the Lion Foundry Co of Kirkintilloch. This foundry was set up in 1880 on the Forth & Clyde Canal by Jackson, Brown and Hudson. It closed down in 1984.