show all the beautiful stuff you cooked with your trangia stove "the natural choice for outdoor people"
Share pictures of foods you've seen in or gathered from nature. Not things you've grown yourself but nature's own ingredients like wild fruit, berries and nuts as well as edible mushrooms, herbs and flowers. And why not fish and game as well.
Share pictures of
- ways you have used sustainable materials in your home and in your crafts or hobbies
- ways to put materials and objects in peril of being thrown away back into good use
- ways to refashion, reuse and redesign old clothes, junk, furniture - anything and everything really
Welcome to the group : )
I admire people who find ways or take time to spend less, waste less and to combine frugality with creativity with simply practical and sometimes even delightful results. In this group I encourage you all to share your photos of mending, patching, repurposing and fixing worn, old or broken items back to life.
Share ways to
- mend, patch and fix worn or broken clothes, toys, furniture, tools and household items
- reuse, upcycle and repurpose items no longer mendable or items that would otherwi…
Share your photos of lizards living in the wild.
Share pictures of your craft projects with recycled or upcycled books as material.
Photos of our days, made look like photos of former days... (digital or any other way)
vintage memories if christmas past
Share pictures of handmade handcrafted greeting cards.
Share pics of crafts you have made using your own design or pattern.
Container gardening: growing plants in pots, planters, half barrels, buckets, jars, old shoes - basically any container other than the very earth itself.
Container gardening allows horticulture in portable formats and small spaces, permits flexibility and interchangeability in the landscape, brings plants to unexpected places, livens up outdoors spaces, bridges interiors and exteriors and brightens mundane urban landscapes.
Balcony and roof gardening, hanging baskets, potted plants, herbs and…
Photos of nature: plants, flowers, fruits, vegetables, trees, sea, rivers, forest, gardens, parks, mountains, animals, wildlife,etc...
NOT MAN MADE THINGS, such as buildings, cars, roads, etc, or art work.
Pictures that don't fit the purpose of the group will be removed without warning!
The group does not condone trawling for comments and does not advertise other sites or groups.
The use graphics / links / references to other sites in comments is prohibited by Ipernity (See Ipernity group gui…
- Vos plus belles photos de Noël et les Traditions qui existent dans vos pays!
- Your best photos and Christmas traditions that exist in your country!
- Sus mejores fotos y las tradiciones navideñas que existen en tu país!
- Le tue foto migliori e le tradizioni di Natale che esistono nel tuo paese!
- Ihre besten Fotos und Weihnachtstraditionen in Ihrem Land gibt!
Alles was in Bäumen so hängen geblieben ist, bitte als PiP, also Baum und Zoomausschnitt.
Hobbygärtner und Blumen, Gemüsefreunde und Obstfreunde lassen ihre Eindrücke hier, in Bild und Schriftform
Fall issue, all the techniques, good quality.
Pictures that are taken in woods and forests.
A group for all the Flickr Members who left for Ipernity and of course the other also
This is a general Group, but PLEASE NO NUDITY
Banner by YaensArt from DeviantArt
Stocks : Autumncheshire, Hyenacub-Stock, SolStock & LittleWhiteWitch, all from DA