All about black and white photography.
Black and White only (means: no color-toned monochrome!), please. Moderated.
Please no fetish, violance or similar content!
We do not tolerate pictures with badges between the comments. Thanks.
As said: moderated and limited ;)
A group for photos made with a Yashica Twin Lens Reflex camera. The banner is made from parts of the original manual.
A group about FSU (Former Soviet Union) cameras.
This includes some Leica RF copies (Fed, Zorky, Kiev, etc), 35 mm SLR (Kiev, Zenit, etc), Medium Format (Kiev 6c, 60, 88, Zenit 80, Lubitel, etc), Large Format and many others..
No photos taken by digital cameras, please.
Fotos taken with a vintage 120 format camera are welcome
Analoge Mittelformatfotografie auf schwarz/weiß Negativfilm (hier bitte ohne Tonungen, so toll sie mitunter sind).
Wer seine Liebe daran gefunden hat, ist herzlich willkommen, bei zu treten.
This group aims to collect images taken with a historical or aesthetic content and showing the inimitable colo(u)rs of Kodachrome.
Please try to tag your photos with relevant details including date, place and situation to further their historical and / or documentary.
Maximum of 3 uploads per day in the hope of providing greater variety of themes and styles to the group. If you have a passion for Kodachrome, why not become an administrator for this group?
(1) Pictures from folding cameras.
(2) Membership of this group is by invitation only.
(3) Digital photos are not welcome, except photos illustrating folding cameras, and errant uploads will be removed immediately
(4) Either black & white or colour photos are acceptable
(5) Any details of the camera, film, developer, techniques used, and so on, will be appreciated.
(6) Bad manners will not be tolerated, we expect that civilised behaviour will be observed at all times
(7) No pornography
Images made with or from analogue cameras equipped with lenses containing one, two or three glass elements.
KIS (Keep it simple)
B2B (back to basics)