[EN] Dear Member of Ipernity Members Association,
This article describes the procedure to follow to participate in the annual General Assembly of the Association. Since the Ipernity General Assembly (IGA), is held under French law, some legal requirements must be met, which have been specified by our legal adviser. It is mainly a question of proof of identity to guarantee the principle of "one person, one vote".
In order to attend and vote in the meeting we require a short email registra…
Dear club members of ipernity!
1) We hereby officially invite you to attend the IGA2020 in accordance with article VI,3 of the Statutes of the Ipernity Members Association as amended on March 5, 2019.
2) The IGA2020 will take place on Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 5pm CEST (15:00 UTC). It will take place as an online meeting via the ipernity platform . According to article V,1 of the Statutes, all club members with a paid account who are older than 16 years and have verified th…
Dear members and friends of ipernity!
1) Seasonally fitting I welcome the visitors to our homepage from today with the spring pictures you provided. I thank you for your involvement!
2) As of today 38 Club members and 18 "free" users have already committed themselves financially for the reprogramming of ipernity. The sum of the paid contributions meanwhile amounts to 6,338 EUR (21% of the required starting capital).
3) The ima team has now defined a strategic guideline fo…
We are thrilled to announce that we are about to take the last steps of IMA's take-over of the Ipernity platform and service. IMA is now handling the financial aspects of the site. IMA made the first payment to Amazon Web Services for August and will continue to pay the operating costs to ensure the site runs without interruption. This is a major accomplishment in the transition from Ipernity S.A. to IMA .
However, technical issues such as renewal options still need…