1. Printing photos with ipernity
Printing your photos with ipernity is choosing the best laboratories at competitive prices, while spending less time (your photos are already loaded) and supporting your favorite site ;-)
Of course you can order prints from your own photos, but also those of your friends, family and other members that allow it. Practice!
The printing department is currently available only in France and Germany.
This offer will expand soon to other countries.
2. Selecting photos to print
Nothing could be easier! Here's how to select the photos you want to develop:
1. Click on "order a print" above the photos.
You can also add all photos in an album
2. When your selection is complete, click on "Prints" to access your cart and order prints.
3. I don't see the "order print" button?
You have seen a picture but the "Order Print" does not appear in the toolbar?
Three possible reasons:
- The picture is not JPEG format (the only format recognized for developing photos);
- The owner of the photo does not allow you to order printing;
- We do not ship your country yet, but we are working on it!
4. Who can print my pictures?
By default your family and your friends are given the opportunity to print your pictures. You can fine tune access to this in your photo printing preferences
5. I have questions about my order…
If you have trouble with your order, you can send a message to our photo printing partner using the contact us /report bugs
Be sure to include your order number from your order confirmation email.
6. Quality photo prints
The size of your photo is important for determining the quality of your prints. Below are the sizes that we recommend according to the desired print size:
To find the size of your photos, click the "view all sizes" magnifying glass on top of the document.
← BitTorrent |