Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
The entrance door into the Wat Pa Phai
The sim was extensively rebuilt in 1932 when three dormitories were constructed nearby. It was restored between 1966 and 1969, at which time ancient murals below the porch were replaced with new oil paintings, regrettably pale imitations of the originals. All the doors and windows are of carved wood.