Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
No, she isn't pouting here. Her lips are swollen. I really, truly hope that I correctly identified her trigger. I believe it was the lysine treats leftover from a finicky cat at the neighbors' house. Why? She ate two last night and ate one this morning. It takes (at least) two exposures to have an allergic reaction. Thankfully, Puck's swelling has decreased with a single dose of prednisone. I gave her an antihistamine as well, but I never do that for Mr. Grigsby's allergies. So I think I'll stick to steroids in the future. At least Puck isn't allergic to standard cat food like Mr. Grigsby, but it is sad that she has a significant allergy to something.