Stiffleaf

Stiffleaf

Posted on 01/14/2016


Photo taken on January  2, 2016


See also...


Keywords

church
c19
c15
dominican
friary
norwich
norfolk
monastery
cloister
benest


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

66 visits

norwich blackfriars

norwich blackfriars
j.s. benest rebuilt large chunks of the cloisters, adding access in 1861. here the west range on the right has been clad in his brick. the north walk on the left was completed by 1470.

Comments