Stiffleaf

Stiffleaf

Posted on 07/02/2014


Photo taken on June 29, 2014


See also...


Keywords

church
scott
kent
faversham
c18
c19
beazley


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

36 visits

st. mary of charity, faversham, kent

st. mary of charity, faversham, kent
the tower and spire seen through scott's 1862 gateway were rebuilt in 1799 by charles beazley, though scott unfortunately reclad the tower c.1858

Comments