Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
philological school, marylebone road, london
looking like suicidal dodos, martin-like birds act as decorative beasties on the school buildings built in 1856-7 by w.g. and e. habershon for the school which later became st.marylebone grammar school. having been gradually taken over by the ilea and closed, it is now again part of an independent school.