Stiffleaf

Stiffleaf

Posted on 01/22/2014


Photo taken on January 18, 2014


See also...


Keywords

church
lincoln
monastery
friary
conduit
c14
c15
c12
whitefriars


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

87 visits

st mary le wigford conduit, lincoln

st mary le wigford conduit, lincoln
c14 conduit with added bits brought here from whitefriars in 1540. the c12 arch and bits of zigzag in the distance probably came from st mark's on the high st. when it was demolished in the late c20, as were so many here in lincoln.

Comments