Stiffleaf

Stiffleaf

Posted on 01/22/2014


Photo taken on January 19, 2014


See also...


Keywords

house
lincoln
palace
c19
c13


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

28 visits

old bishops palace, lincoln

old bishops palace, lincoln
bodley and garner built the chapel on top of the service block of the c13 hall in 1898; their new chapel window is above the original early c13 window of the pantry and that of the buttery undercroft

Comments