Stiffleaf

Stiffleaf

Posted on 01/22/2014


Photo taken on January 19, 2014


See also...


Keywords

house
lincoln
palace
c19
c13


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

32 visits

old bishops palace, lincoln

old bishops palace, lincoln
bodley and garner built the chapel by gutting two floors of the solar/buttery/pantry block of the c13 hall in 1898, adding the big east window and flat roof and blocking most of the original openings.

Comments