See also...


Keywords

house
essex
c18
audley end
c17


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

57 visits

audley end , 1603-14

audley end , 1603-14
south front, showing the original jacobean loggia filled in 1736, and the eastern front built 1786 to cover the scar after the demolition of the long gallery in 1753

Comments

Sign-in to write a comment.