1/500 • f/11.0 • 16.0 mm • ISO 320 •
NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D5300
Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
Kingston Maurward House
The present mansion was built by George Pitt, cousin of William Pitt the Elder, between 1717 and 1720 on the estate brought to him by his second wife Lora Grey. The mansion was in red brick, but after derogatory comments from King George III, Pitt clad the house in Portland limestone. Much of the house is now used by Kingston Maurward Agricultural College, though some of it is used for private functions.