See also...See more...
Visible by: Everyone
Attribution + non Commercial + no derivative
Shanklin Theatre...and former Town Hall
Originally a literary institute of 1879, later the town hall and then a theatre. This larger northern façade in French classical style is mainly of 1933-34 by Messrs Cooper and Corbett and a rebuilding of the 1878 Literary Institute after a fire. A Grade ll Listed building since 2010.