1/4 • f/2.8 • 5.3 mm • ISO 125 •
Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
sca garb 009
The pattern for the 1550's Venetian gown. This is actually a very heavily evolved McCall's pattern. I took the old tudor rose patten and used the bodice of that one as a base. I took out the darts/princess lines first to create the first pattern. Then I made the pattern into one piece and took off the shoulder straps. After that, I put the shoulder strap back, but only in the back. I then put the pattern on my dress dummy and pinched the back of the pattern to get the curve. After chopping it up, I got this. It works.