Jan Ciger's photos


  • War memorial

    Memorial to the WWI and WWII victims.

  • Former church of St. Mary-Magdalene

    The old inscription on the side wall showing that there used to be a liquor store in there.

  • Noyon Notre-Dame cathedral

    Charlemagne was crowned here in 768, as well as Hugo Capet in 987. The current Gothic cathedral was built between 1145-1235, after the original Romanesque one was destroyed in a fire in 1131.


  • Former church of St. Mary-Magdalene

    First mentioned in 1232, but its origin is not really known. It is situated on the gallo-roman ramparts from 4th century. After the French Revolution it was sold and converted to a distillery, liquor store and living space.

  • Former church of St. Mary-Magdalene

    First mentioned in 1232, but its origin is not really known. It is situated on the gallo-roman ramparts from 4th century. After the French Revolution it was sold and converted to a distillery, liquor store and living space.

  • Parvis of Our Lady

    The former marketplace in front of the Noyon cathedral


  • img 0002


  • img 0018


  • img 0017



  • img 0014


  • img 0013


  • img 0010



  • img 0007


  • img 0005


  • img 0004



  • img 0003


  • 2014-10-11 11.30.07


  • 2014-09-16 19.55.09



2884 items in total