Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
PICT19158ac Clichy Town Hall Council Room Large Oil Painting
It shows elections in 1790, one year after the French Revolution; The church on the painting is St Medard, the church always existing where was priest St Vincent de Paul, the illustre Saint of Roman Christianity; The actual used church did not exist and has been built in 1903 perpendicularly to St Medard; This plaza not exists nowadays and is a street called 'Rue de l'Ancienne Mairie'. This painting by Eugène Béringuier (1874-1927) shows elections for the first municipality of Clichy on 17900203; France Ile-de-France Region, Hauts-de-Seine Department Clichy-la-Garenne Town.