Church of St. James, Brno, April 30, 2012
The history of the church dates back to the 13th century. In 1995 it was designated National Cultural Landmark. There is a tomb of Louis Raduit de Souches, defensor of Brno from 1645, in the church. In 2001, archeological exploration revealed the size of Brno Ossuary, an ossuary underneath the square by the church, Czech: Jakubské náměstí, which is estimated to contain the remains of 50,000 people.
Veni has particularly liked this photo