These all-steel cars came to the PE in 1913 and were nick-named Submarines by PE
The Fives were the first new cars ordered by the PE, and operated in service unt
Stack of abandoned PE Red Cars at Terminal Island, Los Angeles.
PE 1406 was originally built for SP's interurban operations in Portland OR
PE 1299 was the premier business car for the Pacific Electric, and was also used