Essex Walks

Essex Walks

Posted on 07/04/2014


Photo taken on July  3, 2014



See also...


Keywords

architecture
England
Church
Essex
ecclesiastical
Stapleford Tawney


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

274 visits

Stapleford Tawney - St Mary

Stapleford Tawney - St Mary
The chancel (east end) was built first, in about 1220, followed by the nave and then the side chapel. The timber tower and porch were added in about 1500, and in 1862 the vestry was built and the whole church thoroughly restored.

Comments