Essex Walks

Essex Walks

Posted on 07/01/2014


Photo taken on June 30, 2014



See also...


Keywords

architecture
England
Church
Essex
ecclesiastical
Widford
Victorian
Spire


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

295 visits

Widford - St Mary

Widford - St Mary
Built in 1862 by the owner of the nearby Hylands Estate to replace an earlier church which had stood here for many centuries. The church is built in Kentish rag-stone. The 145 foot freestone spire marks the gateway to Chelmsford from the A12.

Comments