Zach

Zach

Posted on 07/17/2013


Photo taken on February 23, 2013



Keywords

California
USA
Los Angeles


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

66 visits

Motion Picture Studio

Motion Picture Studio
Detail of the motion picture studio (built in 1912 at 1425 Fleming Street, now called N. Hoover St.) which has been home to The Lubin (film) Manufacturing Company, Essanay Film Company, The Kalem Company, Hampton Studios, International Recording Engineers, Monogram Pictures, Allied Artists, ColorVision and public television station KCET. It was also the production home of producers Willis & Inglis, Jesse D. Hampton and Charles Ray. The Bank of Italy (Bank of America) took possession of it more than once and after 1923 changed its address to 4376 W. Sunset Blvd. The Church of Scientology purchased it in 2011. It is Los Angeles Historic Cultural Monument 198.

4376 W. Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, California

Comments