Visible by: Everyone
Attribution + non Commercial + no derivative
Coquille River Lighthouse Bandon (#1085)
The lighthouse was built for guiding ships into the harbor at Bandon. It was a relatively short-lived lighthouse, operating from 1896 until 1936. It ceased operation because the town/port of Bandon was destroyed by fire in 1936 and economic activity on the Coquille river had declined sharply.
Mike has particularly liked this photo