See also...


Keywords

Berlin
Germany
East
GerPol15


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
Attribution + non Commercial + no derivative

76 visits

Berlin (#0058)

Berlin (#0058)
Across from the Museum of Communication and the Bulgarian Embassy, a commercial building constructed in 1905. There is a picture of it from 1908 (link below) that better shows the building. The WMF over the lower windows stands for Wurttembergische Metallwarenfabrik, which once appeared in the curved space over the doors. The company was founded in 1880 and grew over the years, making flatware and utensils. The company still exists.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wurttembergische_Metallwarenfabrik and www.wmf.de
Photo: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_Eisenlohr#/media/File:Berlin,_Geschaeftshaeuser_Leipziger_Strasse,_Foto_von_Waldemar_Titzenthaler,_1909.jpg

Comments