Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
Richmond's 729 KTO, 668 PTM (RMH 868Y) and E408 YLG -15 Feb 1998
Sunday 15 February 1998 (approx. 1130) – Richmond’s Coaches (H V Richmond Limited) is based in the Hertfordshire village of Barley. In addition to the garage property in the main street the company parks some coaches on a small plot of land in Church End just a short walk away where these coaches are seen. From left to right: 729 KTO, a Plaxton Paramount 3200 II bodied Volvo B10M was new to Richmond’s in 1985; 668 PTM, a Plaxton Supreme VI bodied Volvo B10M new as RMH 868Y to Ralph’s Coaches based near Heathrow Airport; and E408 YLG, a PMT bodied Mercedes-Benz 609D new to Cooper Coaches, Ashton-under-Lyne in 1988/9.