Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
At the site of the former terminus of the Bishop's Waltham - Botley line, these gates are situated at the start of a short walk along the former trackbed. The branch opened in 1863 closed to passengers in 1932 and to freight in 1962. Traffic was always light on the branch, and planned extensions beyond Bishop's Waltham never materialised.