1/100 f/4.0 56.0 mm ISO 100

SONY ILCE-6000

E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS


Location

Lat, Lng:  
You can copy the above to your favourite mapping app.
Address:  unknown

 View on map

See also...

Necropolis Necropolis


Best of ipernity Best of ipernity


Cemetery Cemetery


architecture architecture


See more...

Keywords

Deutschland
Schwanberg
Steigerwald
2020
Iphofen
Castell
Mausoleum
Schlosspark
Franken
November
Rödelsee


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

105 visits

Mausoleum im Schlosspark - Mausoleum in the castle park

Mausoleum im Schlosspark - Mausoleum in the castle park
1911 kam der Schwanberg in Castell’schen Besitz. Alexander Graf von Faber-Castell, Sohn des Fürsten Wolfgang zu Castell-Rüdenhausen und Ehemann der Eigentümerin des weltbekannten Nürnberger Bleistiftunternehmens A.W. Faber-Castell kaufte das Schloss mit dem umliegenden Grundbesitz. Er renovierte es und ließ 1919-1921 nordöstlich des Schlosses den Park anlegen, an dessen Ende sich das Mausoleum befindet, in dem er und seine zweite Frau Margit Gräfin v. Zedtwitz von Moraván und Duppau beigesetzt sind. Ihr Sohn Radulf Graf zu Castell-Rüdenhausen, der heutige Eigentümer, verpachtete das Schloß 1957 der Communität Casteller Ring. Dieser evangelische Frauenorden führt im Schloss und in den davor neu errichteten Gebäuden das “Geistliche Zentrum Schwanberg” als Tagungsstätte.
www.kulturpfad-grafen-castell.de/html/schwanberg.html
1911 the Schwanberg came into Castell's possession. Alexander Graf von Faber-Castell, son of Prince Wolfgang zu Castell-Rüdenhausen and husband of the owner of the world-famous Nuremberg pencil company A.W. Faber-Castell bought the castle and the surrounding land. He renovated it and in 1919-1921 laid out the park to the north-east of the castle, at the end of which is the mausoleum where he and his second wife Margit Countess v. Zedtwitz of Moraván and Duppau are buried in the mausoleum. Their son Radulf Graf zu Castell-Rüdenhausen, the present owner, leased the castle to the Casteller Ring Community in 1957. This Protestant women's order runs the "Geistliches Zentrum Schwanberg" (Schwanberg Spiritual Centre) as a conference centre in the castle and in the buildings newly erected in front of it.
Translate into English

Nora Caracci, ROL/Photo, Helena Ferreira, Nouchetdu38 and 32 other people have particularly liked this photo


12 comments - The latest ones
 Jaap van 't Veen
Jaap van 't Veen club
Beautifully framed.
Enjoy your Sunday.
4 months ago.
 Percy Schramm
Percy Schramm club
Tolle Perspektive und eine sehr stimmungsvolle, ruhige Atmosphäre.
4 months ago.
 Stephan Fey
Stephan Fey club
Sehr schöne Aufnahme!
4 months ago.
 Malik Raoulda
Malik Raoulda club
Absolument magnifique et bien rendue.
Bon dimanche.
4 months ago.
 Ulrich John
Ulrich John club
Toller Blick mit schönem framing !
4 months ago.
 Danielle
Danielle club
L'effet de profondeur donne une image d'une grande beauté *************************
4 months ago.
 cp_u
cp_u club
Großartig in Wort und Bild gesetzt!
4 months ago.
 John Cass
John Cass club
Nicely composed and framed.
4 months ago.
 Josiane Dirickx
Josiane Dirickx club
Tout bel endroit bien rendu et bien expliqué !
4 months ago.
 Armando Taborda
Armando Taborda club
Interesting information upon a lovely place!
4 months ago.
 Erika Akire
Erika Akire club
...schön mit der Baumallee... eine interessante Historie...
4 months ago.
 Nora Caracci
Nora Caracci club
bella, mi era sfuggita !
grazie il gruppo " 100 % Monuments historiques célèbres " del quale mi sono ritrovata admin a sorpresa ;-)
2 weeks ago.

Sign-in to write a comment.