See also...


Keywords

England
Suffolk
conservation area
Felixstowe
contract work
chapel


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

Photo replaced on September 25, 2014
131 visits

Wyclif Hall, Cobbold Road, Felixstowe, Suffolk

Wyclif Hall, Cobbold Road, Felixstowe, Suffolk
Wycliffe Hall was built in 1898 on the corner of Cobbold Road and Ranelagh Road. By 1897 the Church was known as Christ Church Congregational Church and called its first Minister. An extension was added in 1922 and extra halls built in 1937.

Comments