See also...

Phares , balises et bouées Phares , balises et bouées



Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

202 visits

Lydney harbour

Lydney harbour
The current canal and basin complex was built by the Severn and Wye Railway and Canal Company between 1810 and 1813. A horse drawn tramway was laid, to move the coal and iron to the wharves after it was brought down from the pits and forges on the Pidcock’s Canal. The new dock on the estuary was started in 1809 and opened in 1813. The outer harbour was finally completed in 1821

❤ ✿❤ Cricri.be ❤✿ ❤, *Reinhard* have particularly liked this photo


Comments
 Francis T.
Francis T.
Très fascinant comme endroit !
6 years ago.
 Dimas Sequeira
Dimas Sequeira club
A flat landscape with upright elements - well seen!
4 years ago.

Sign-in to write a comment.