Cold War Warrior

Cold War Warrior

Posted on 06/21/2015


Photo taken on May 12, 2015



See also...

Pulpits and Fonts Pulpits and Fonts



Keywords

Forest
Taphology
Churchyard
Pulpit
Guernsey
Channel Islands
Graveyard
Chapel
Cemetery
Church
Ste Marguerite


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

89 visits

Ste Marguerite de la Foret, Le Bourg de Haut, Forest, , Forest, Guernsey, Channel Islands 12 May 2015

Ste Marguerite de la Foret, Le Bourg de Haut, Forest, , Forest, Guernsey, Channel Islands 12 May 2015
The pulpit, underneath a tablet dedicated to a previous rector.

Ste Marguerite de la Foret is the smallest parish church on Guernsey. The oldest part of the building dates from the 13th Century and incorporates stones robbed from a dolmen. It was extensively refurbished in 1891. There are two entrances, north and south which were used when the congregation was segregated into men and women, although only the north entrance is now used.

Comments