Cold War Warrior

Cold War Warrior

Posted on 04/22/2015


Photo taken on April 21, 2015



See also...


Keywords

Church
Newport
Church of Christ
Iglesia Ni Cristo
Philippines


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

68 visits

Iglesia Ni Cristo, Llanthewey Road, Newport 21 April 2015

Iglesia Ni Cristo, Llanthewey Road, Newport 21 April 2015
This church was originally built in 1912 as a Methodist chapel. It closed in 1996 and was a performing arts centre for a while. In 2012 is was acquired by Iglesia Ni Cristo, renovated at a cost of £1.6 million and reopened top serve the Philippine diaspora in South Wales and the West Country.

The Iglesia Ni Cristo, The Church of Christ, was established in 1914 as a world wide church for Philippine expatriates, but other nationalities are welcome.

Comments