See also...See more...
Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
The chapel at Brophy College Preparatory, a high school in central Phoenix, Arizona, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places The building was constructed in 1928 along with the original school as a donation from Mrs. William Henry Brophy in memory of her late husband.
Jan Erik Andresen has particularly liked this photo