Michel Forand

Michel Forand

Posted on 07/12/2015


Photo taken on July 12, 2015


See also...


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

266 visits

Black Rock Lighthouse, ca. 1905

Black Rock Lighthouse, ca. 1905
The original Black Rock Lighthouse was established in 1848, northeast of Harbourville on the south side of the Minas Channel.

This ca. 1905 photo (on a postcard mailed that year) shows an unusual polygonal lantern room.

Comments