Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
West Point Wharf Range Rear Light, ca. 1930
The West Point Wharf Range was established in 1912. It was described in 1915 (and in following years at least as late as 1957) as a white mast with a white shed at the base. The shed is missing in this photo but it's possible it was being rebuilt.