Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
Victoria Beach Lighthouse, ca. 1905
The Victoria Beach Lighthouse was established in 1901 on the eastern side of Digby Gut, the narrow channel between Annapolis Bay and the Bay of Fundy. According to the 1902 List of Lights published by the Department of Marine and Fisheries, the light was at a height of 52 feet above water and the tower was 28 feet tall. The lighthouse still stands today.