Michel Forand

Michel Forand

Posted on 03/20/2015


Photo taken on March 19, 2015


See also...


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

253 visits

Portapique Lighthouse, ca. 1950

Portapique Lighthouse, ca. 1950
The Portapique (aka Portaupique) Lighthouse was established in 1913 on the beach near the government wharf, on the east side of the entrance to the Portapique River on Cobequid Bay. (Portapique is derived from the French word for porcupine, "porc-épic.")

Still listed in 1957, the lighthouse has since disappeared and seems to have been forgotten.

Comments