Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
Port George Lighthouse, ca. 1900
The lighthouse was established in 1889 in the small community of Port George, about halfway between St. Mary's Bay and Cape Blomidon. This early view shows the lighthouse in its original location on the East Pier. The light was projected through a window near the top of the tower.