Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved
- Photo replaced on March 20, 2015
Point Prim Lighthouse, ca. 1930
The photo postcard shows the third Point Prim Lighthouse, built in 1874. The small building on the left housed the fog horn. This was an "integral" lighthouse, combining the light tower and living quarters in the same building, which was painted in white. Red stripes were painted on all four sides of the light tower.