Michel Forand

Michel Forand

Posted on 03/20/2015


Photo taken on March 19, 2015


See also...


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

151 visits

Point Prim Lighthouse, ca. 1940

Point Prim Lighthouse, ca. 1940
This postcard shows the third Point Prim Lighthouse, built in 1874. To the right of the building is an addition that was built to expand the living quarters at the lighthouse. The red and white pattern of the somewhat unconventional daymark is very visible here. On the right of the image is the building housing the fog horn.

The publisher, PECO (Photogelatine Engraving Co., Ltd.), was a prolific producer of Canadian postcards in the first half of the 20th century.

Comments